Apr 16, 2021
Job Order No.: 22-21-0016163 WORLD VISION HONG KONG
Donor Services Supervisor
- Lead and supervise a small team to conduct proactive outbound calls (warm call) and follow-ups with donors, with an aim to strengthen donors’ commitment
- Coach and empower teammates to uplift service quality
- Maintain donors’ retention KPI and reduce attrition
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-year work experience
- Fluent Cantonese ; Fair Putonghua ; Fluent English
- Able to read & write Chinese ; Able to read & write English
- Supervisory experience is preferred. Customer service mindset with effective communication skills.
$20,000 - $30,000 per month, with Medical Benefits, Study Allowance and Bank Holiday
- Mon to Fri: 9:00AM-6:00PM, 5 working days per week, 8 working hours per day
Tai Kok Tsui
How to Apply
Job seekers may e-mail(email@example.com) resume to WORLD VISION HONG KONG . To obtain a copy of Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact MISS JOYCE CHAN by Email.