Job Order No.: 22-19-0008375
Case Manager/ Manageress
- Provide crisis intervention and field work to migrant workers who are pregnant and/ or have children in Hong Kong
- Bachelor's degree
- Fair Cantonese ; Fluent English preferred; Fluent Indonesian
- Able to read & write English
- experience in related field preferred
$18,000 per monthEmployment Terms
- Mon to Fri: 9:00AM-6:00PM, 5 working days per week
Tai Kok TsuiHow to Apply
Job seekers may e-mail(firstname.lastname@example.org) resume to PATHFINDERS LIMITED. To obtain a copy of Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact MISS LAW by Email.
PathFinders Limited is incorporated in Hong Kong CR No. 1289039 and is an approved charitable institution under s88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance, file no. 91/10272. PathFinders is listed on WiseGiving and is an organisation in Special Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council since August 2017.
We work to ensure that the most vulnerable children born in Hong Kong, and their migrant mothers, are respected and protected. We believe that every child born in Hong Kong deserves a fair start in life. We empower migrant worker mothers to make informed life decisions and to find a dignified path towards a legal, safe and sustainable future.
Job seekers may click here for more information and advice