Job Order No.: 22-19-0008714
SENIOR CITIZEN HOME SAFETY ASSOCIATION
Officer (Registered Social Worker)
- Conduct life education debriefing session
- Manage part time staff
- Consolidate Centre activities / services reports
- Liaison with internal and external partners
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-year work experience
- Fluent Cantonese ; Fair Putonghua ; Fluent English
- Able to read & write Chinese ; Able to read & write English
- Registered Social Worker; Exp. in Life education or counseling; Good communication skills
$21,000 - $23,000 per month, with Annual Leave 16 days, Bank Holiday, Dental Scheme, Medical Benefits, On-the-job Training, 生日假, 家事假及義工假Employment Terms
- Mon to Fri: 9:00AM-6:00PM, 5 working days per week, 8 - 9 working hours per day
Ho Man TinHow to Apply
Job seekers may e-mail(email@example.com) resume to SENIOR CITIZEN HOME SAFETY ASSOCIATION. To obtain a copy of Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact MISS LEUNG by Email.
Senior Citizen Home Safety Association
started in 1996 which is a self-financing social enterprise and charitable organization in Hong Kong that offers 24-hour personal caring and emergency assistance services to the elderly and others in need.
* 2005 Asia Pacific NGO Award
* 2009 Regional Social Enterprise Award
* 2014 1st Social Enterprise Endorsement (SEE) Mark - Advanced Category
The Association is sincerely looking for passionate, mission-oriented and high caliber individual to join us and to serve elders.
Job seekers may click here for more information and advice