Job Order No.: 11-19-0005171
SOCIETY FOR THE PREVENTION OF CRUELTY TO ANIMALS (HONG KONG)
- Maintain the daily operations of the kennel/cattery, animal care & cleaning of kennels, assist in adoption & foster programme, matching potential owners with appropriate shelter pets, handle shelter animal records, carry out any other duties as assigned by the Welfare Manager.
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent Cantonese ; Fair Putonghua ; Fluent English
- Able to read & write Chinese ; Able to read & write English
- Love animal and good interpersonal skills
$10,000 - $12,000 per month, with Annual Leave 11 days, Medical Benefits, On-the-job Training, Promotion Opportunity and Purchase DiscountEmployment Terms
- 8:45AM-6:00PM, 5 working days per week, shift holiday, 8 - 9 working hours per day
Wanchai,Ho Man Tin,Mong Kok,Sai KungHow to Apply
Job seekers may e-mail(firstname.lastname@example.org) resume to SOCIETY FOR THE PREVENTION OF CRUELTY TO ANIMALS (HONG KONG). To obtain a copy of Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact MISS LAU by Email.
Job seekers may click here for more information and advice